- Our annual Ingathering of Food and our Thanksgiving offering is traditionally collected for Pilgrim Church in Dorchester on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Payson Park continues to serve its own community and the wider community by meeting basic needs - food, clothing, shelter and hospitality. After worship the church hosts a Thanksgiving potluck luncheon, all are welcome.
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service - We are also honored to gather with area congregations in a common service, usually the Sunday evening before Thanksgiving.
Advent and Christmas
- Lessons & Carols. Usually the Second Sunday in Advent. Reflections from members on their favorite Carols. Beautiful Carols sung by the Adult Choir. December.
- Christmas Luncheon. Usually the Second Sunday in Advent.
- Children's Christmas Pageant. Complete with shepherds, the Angel Gabriel, and of course, Jesus. Usually the Third Sunday in Advent.
- December 24 Christmas Eve Candle Light Service, 5:30 pm
Lent and Easter
- Ash Wednesday, starting with Mardi Gras Pancake Supper in our Fellowship Hall.
- Maundy Thursday, usually combining with Plymouth Congregational Church across town, 7:30 pm.
- Good Friday. String Quartet of classical pieces, such as Pergolesi's Stabat Mater, 6:30 pm.
- Easter Sunrise, usually 6:30 am, at Highland cemetery, with Plymouth Congregational Church.
- Festive Easter Sunday Worship Service, 10:30 am, followed by refreshments, and Easter Egg Hunt for Children.
Summer Worship (July and August)
- Joint services with Plymouth Congregational Church in Belmont on various Sundays.
- Most Summer worship will be held in the air-conditioned Phillips Chapel at Payson Park Church, with the Summer service time of 9:30 am.