The church (sanctuary) was built in 1913 and can accommodate well over 400 parishioners. The sanctuary contains many beautiful stained glass windows designed by Joseph G. Reynolds, a stained glass artist and partner in the Boston-based stained glass studio of Reynolds, Francis & Rohnstock. Each window uniquely and beautifully conveys a biblical story.
Attached to the church is a large building (built in 1929) containing an air-conditioned chapel (which can accommodate 80+ parishioners), a parish hall with a stage, two kitchens, a large dining hall/function room, formal parlor, gymnasium, youth room, ten Christian Education classrooms, five offices, music room, nursery, and children’s chapel.
In addition to church committee meetings, our church facilities are used by many different community groups such as:
- Belmont Parents Network – KidSpace
- Folk Arts Center
- Irish Dancers
- Jameson Singers
- Ginny Latts Music Studio
- Morris dancers
- O’Halloran Music Studio
- Philharmonic Society of Arlington
- Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra
- Share a New Song
To learn more about facilities and church use, please contact the Church Administrator at 617-484-1542.