- Our annual Ingathering of Food and our Thanksgiving offering is traditionally collected for Pilgrim Church in Dorchester on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Payson Park continues to serve its own community and the wider community by meeting basic needs - food, clothing, shelter and hospitality. After worship the church hosts a Thanksgiving potluck luncheon, all are welcome.
Advent and Christmas
- Second Sunday in December. Our annual Christmas Pageant and Christmas Luncheon
- Third Sunday in December. The traditional Lessons and Carols Service
- December 24 Christmas Eve Candle Light Service
Lent and Easter 2016
- Ash Wednesday, March 1 7:00 pm
- Maundy Thursday, April 13, at 7:30 pm Plymouth Congregational Chourch
- Good Friday. April 14, at Noon, PPC Chapel
- Alleluia, Easter Sunday Worship Service, April 16, 10:30 am
Summer Worship (July and August)
- Joint services with Plymouth Congregational Church in Belmont – on the first Sunday of each month
- All other Summer worship will be held in the air-conditioned chapel at Payson Park Church, with services at the normal worship time of 10:30am.