Resources for our Community
in a time of Covid-19
- Food pantries: Project Bread has a hotline that connects you to resources in your community. .1-800-645-8333 \ TTY 1-800-377-1292 Hotline Hours: M – F 8 A.M. - 7 P.M. Sat 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
- Belmont Essential Senior services still available including food, social work, counseling and transportation. 617-992-2970.
- Dial 211- Massachusetts State Covid-19 hotline-nothing off limits ask to get answers to all your questions.
- 617-993-2222 - Belmont Covid19 hotline-open 8am - 4pm, or use this email address for questions,firstname.lastname@example.org
- 617-724-7000 -Partners HealthCare Coronavirus Hotline Open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days/week - expert answers to your urgent questions
- 617-983-6800 -Massachusetts Department of Public Health 24- hour Emergency Hotline.
- CVS Delivery: CVS is now offering free delivery on prescriptions & other store essentials. https://cvs.co/3aNFKdT
- CDC - most up to date Covid-19 info. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html. Plus latest updates at https://ncov2019.live
- Our very own member Gretchen! is providing her website, Vibrant Health Integration Nutrition, with videos to help calm and center.